The Globe & Mail has been running a series on the Rivers of Canada. In the second instalment, Gord Black of Logs End notes he is still spotting “floaties” while he dives. What does this mean?
- Logs End Sponsors Icelynd’s ‘Rink of Dreams’ for a Winter Wonderland Experience
- Logs End and Pontiac High School Unite to Fight Food Insecurity
- A Timeless Collaboration: Logs End and Lagois Design Build
- Logs End’s 4th Annual Golf Tournament: Supporting Bouffe Pontiac in the Fight Against Hunger
- Transform Your Home with Logs End Flooring